- Silver & Silver is committed to protecting your privacy and earning your trust. We take data and cyber-security seriously and our number one priority is to safeguard your data and protect any personally identifiable information that you share with our law firm.
What information does Silver & Silver collect?
- We collect contact information from you when you fill out a form or send us an email inquiry. Such data could include: your name, address, phone number, email address, and other similar information.
- Any personally identifiable information and information related to a potential legal claim that you provide to us when interacting with our attorneys and support staff via phone, email, online form, or other correspondence will remain confidential and will be protected in accordance with Pennsylvania’s Ethics Rules regarding Client Confidentiality and Attorney/Client Privilege.
Our Data Security Practices:
- We will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or facilitating our business practices, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies and procedures, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety, in accordance with the Pennsylvania Ethics Rules and Regulations. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.